Whether you need help planning, implementing, adopting, learning, managing, maintaining, supporting or optimizing your mySetu Suites and Systems, we offer a wide spectrum of services to meet your specific challenges and situation.
1. Implementation Consulting
Setu provides technical services, either on-site or through extended remote support, to assist with the installation and configuration of the software and database with the client's IT resources. This ensures that the installation is efficient and that the users can immediately begin to access the system. You increase your return on investment because the implementation is done once and done right the first time.
Setu follows following process:
• Setu offers strategic planning services to guide you through implementation.
• Setu help you design a solution that best meets your business requirements.
• Setu can help in migrating your data from old mySetu system to latest mySetu System.
• Setu can configure your mySetu application to meet your business requirements.
• Once your mySetu system is successfully configured and tested, end users are trained to use your mySetu system within the context of their role in your business process.
• Immediately following your launch, we will provide advanced support and hands-on communication to facilitate independent, high level use of your mySetu system. To get the most value from your investment, Setu will help you define further training and adoption activities to keep your users engaged and up-to-date with evolving business requirements and mySetu System functionality.
2. Application Management
Setu believes that a critical success factor in a successful client relation does not end with offering a mySetu system that is built accordingly with the customer expectations but efficiently managing it. The core feature is that the application is managed, and supported by Setu to ensure that all users derive value from mySetu application - not just during the initial implementation period, but every day.
3. Education and Training
We have designed structured training programs to meet the specific learning needs of different groups of users.
On-Premise training is available for organizations that would prefer to train multiple users at their own facilities. Our training can be modified to accommodate any level of responsibility from upper level managers to mid-level managers to line supervisors and technicians.
Training is delivered remotely, by your client services representative, using web-conferencing software. Online training can be delivered to many different users at multiple locations simultaneously.
Primary users find mySetu System very easy to learn because the software has been designed in a logical manner and the data entry procedures are standardized across all Modules. Once mySetu system has been configured, providing end users with training on software functionality and daily processes will assure a smooth transition to full-scale use of the software.
This training is specific to the administrators of the mySetu suites and systems. This training can be an organizational level training or a unit level training. This training enables a client to manage mySetu suites and systems smoothly within there organisations.
This is an intensive training program which gives the designated trainer-trainee to an in-depth understanding of the mySetu suites and systems, and to communicate to others how it will be used to support business practices. Training can be done at the client site or at client’s corporate training facility.