When it comes to mixing technology, sustainability and growth, the stakes are higher than ever. Today's organizations are under constant pressure to trim technology costs, increase efficiency and use software to generate new competitive advantages – and do all of this while continuing to manage the usual day-to-day IT chores.
1. On-Premise / On-Site Solutions
An on-premise or also called as on-site solution is a model where mySetu software is deployed within the client's own environment.
The benefits of an on-premise / on-site solutions are:
- • Integrated EHS&S Operational Management
- • Internal control of the system and related activities
- • Access to a range of pre- and post-implementation services designed to develop and fine tune deployments for optimal performance
2. Hosted Service
Setu’s hosted solution give clients access to the company's mySetu system through a completely secured server. In doing so, they acquire the benefits of using a complete hosted IT infrastructure, servers and operating software without having to deal with the usual maintenance and technical support issues.
The benefits of a hosted solution are:
- • Multi-layered redundant security and highly reliable availability.
- • Decreased implementation and time to market.
- • Saves time and money.
- • Internal IT can focus on core responsibilities.
3. Software as a Service / On-Demand Delivery
On-demand delivery platforms by Setu give users automated, real-time, 24/7 access to critical data without the costs and resource requirements associated with client-server implementations.
With Setu’s on-demand, clients pay a monthly fee to use our software housed on a secure, highly redundant and reliable platform off-site. New customers can be up and running in days, if not hours, while avoiding the costs associated with in-house network and management resources. As Setu’s mySetu System is web-based, you are free from the headaches of hardware and software installation and maintenance, security and availability concerns, and time-consuming system upgrades. Setu’s On-Demand platform offers the flexibility and scalability to meet your needs while reducing costs.
The benefits of On-Demand are:
- • Easy 24/7 access via the Internet from anywhere in the world.
- • Improved service levels and customer support.
- • Automatic upgrades